We've grown a company of uncommonly bright people with a talent for solving complex problems. Our people are enthusiastic enough to thrive in an entrepreneurial, whatever-it-takes environment and resourceful enough to work on multiple projects and with several clients at the same time.
We Look for Aptitude and Attitude
When you join Blendium, you can play an important role in the evolution of healthcare. We're a pioneer in the delivery of supply, health, and information technology solutions across the continuum of care. Our scope of products and services makes us the leading healthcare services company in the world. If you seek a fulfilling and dynamic career that gives you an opportunity to make a difference and are looking for a great place to work, we're interested in talking to you. Working with us, you have the ability to empower healthcare as you're building your future.
Our projects span the US, so willingness to visit and work in other cities is essential. Travel may be 100% on Monday through Thursday. However, you may reside anywhere within the continental US.
- Senior Business Analyst - Chicago, IL
- Project Manager - Chicago, IL
- php / MySQL Developer - Chicago, IL
Blendium is committed to the philosophy of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or other non-job-related criteria.
- Performs the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- A Bachelor*s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is required.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8+ years of related experience.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, ability to write and execute basic SQL statements.
- Experience in a system support or analysis role required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational, and customer service skills.
- Able to properly prioritize tasks and manage time accordingly.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry is a HUGE plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Manage expectations of various stakeholders
- Facilitate estimation of various work efforts and create schedules. Track and manage dependencies
- Coordinate efforts of various geographically distributed teams
- Manage scope and risk for assigned projects
- Facilitate status meetings and generate regular status reports
- Ensure appropriate resource assignments are in place
- Facilitate issue resolution across various teams and escalate as appropriate
- Follow the IT Solution Delivery Framework as applicable to the respective projects
- Conduct tollgate reviews with Senior leadership and Steering Committee members Assist in creating Business Cases and Appropriation Requests
- Follow change management processes of the organization
- Oversee vendor relationships as required by projects
- Manage budget and resources of projects assigned
- Ability to work well in teams and to communicate with a wide variety of audiences is a must
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Attention to detail, and the ability to capture, organize and analyze information
- Knowledge of Project Management processes and tools including MS Project
- Knowledge and expertise of the best-in-class SDLC practices
- General IT PM with broad range of technology experience including .NET and LAMP
- Experience in the healthcare vertical
- PMI certification a plus
- Strong development experience on the LAMP platform